Our Privacy Promise
We will always tell you what data we’re collecting about you and how we use it. We only share your data with trusted partners and will never sell your data.
We are committed to always follow industry best practices to ensure your data is stored safely and securely. We protect the confidentiality, accuracy and availability of the information we collect about you.
We will always give you control over the marketing you receive from us. You can choose the types of messages you receive and whether you want to stop receiving marketing communications.
Why we use your personal data.
- Necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
- Necessary for our legitimate interests (to ensure that we are able to provide the best products for you).
- Necessary to comply with a legal obligation.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes: for when we send you details of products and services which may be of interest to you: your consent,
- 1.To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- 2.To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- 3. To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- 4. To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- 5.To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. We may send you details of products and services which may be of interest to you.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Our Site is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal information:for specified purposes, and in accordance with our instructions. We will, where necessary, share your personal information with other third parties, for example in the context of the possible sale or restructuring of the business. We will also, where necessary, need to share your personal information with a regulator (such as the GDC or CQC) or to otherwise comply with the law.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
We love social media and chatting with you there, whether it be on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. Don’t forget, however, that everybody can see everything you do there (our sites are public) so if you want us to keep your information private, please don’t put anything on these sites which you or your loved ones would like to keep private, whether now or in the future. We will always try to respond to you using another medium such as e-mail or phone, where appropriate. If you use certain social media features from within our website or connect with us on our social media webpages, the privacy policies of those companies will apply. Please read them carefully before you share your information with us and others as these companies may have different standards of protection of information than we do.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to ask for:
- access to your personal information (commonly known as a ‘subject access request’). This means you can receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and check that we are processing it properly
- the correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This means you can correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you
- the erasure of your personal information. This means you can ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it
- the restriction of processing of your personal information. This means you can ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it and
- the transfer of your personal information to another party.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To withdraw your consent, please email email@example.com, call us or use the unsubscribe function in any e-mail we send.
This policy was last updated on the 16th September 2021.